Shoot, stab, burn, poison, tear, vaporise, or crush ragdolls. This game is for people who enjoy throwing around ragdolls but want it to be more detailed, satisfying, and feel more free while doing so.
There's more than enough space to play around in.
And there's more than enough to play with.
Every object has a set of properties that describe how it interacts with anything in the world
Some stuff is sharpYou can stab people (and other soft objects) with sharp objects such as swords or spears.
Some stuff conductsMany things conduct electricty, some do it better than others. Humans are very good at it too. When certain items are charged, they become a lot more powerful.
Some stuff burnsWood, rubber, plastic, and humans burn very well. Set them on fire and stare while it slowly turns black.
Some stuff shootsThe game contains a varied collection of projectile based weapons for you to play with.
Some stuff explodesThere's different explosives that vary in destructive power as well as the manner in which they release their energy.
Build stuffYou can build contraptions, usually death machines, to play around with.
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.