FAITH: The Unholy Trinity
FAITH is a pixel horror game inspired by the era of classic 8-bit gaming and the "Satanic Scare" of the 1980s. Use your holy crucifix to perform exorcisms, fight back against possessed cultists, and cleanse haunted objects. Discover a world of dread, isolation, and mystery as you explore haunted forests, abandoned churches, and the inner sanctums of a Satanic cult.
EXPERIENCE ALL 3 CHAPTERS OF THE UNHOLY TRINITY
- FAITH - Haunted by nightmares and searching for answers, a young priest returns to the house where an exorcism went horribly wrong a year before.
- FAITH: Chapter II - After confronting unspeakable paranormal entities and narrowly escaping with his life, a young priest descends into a new nightmare.
- FAITH: Chapter III - Aided by a mysterious stranger, a young priest travels the dark countryside to stop a Satanic cult from summoning a horrifically powerful demon.
HORROR THE OLD-SCHOOL WAY
- Wickedly chunky pixels
- Hand crafted rotoscope animations
- Haunting retro soundtrack
- Multiple/secret endings
- 1980s religious paranoia
- Demonic EVPs channeled through abandonware speech synthesizers
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.