Games2k22 is not an official developer, publisher or connected organization of this game. All copyrighted materials on this webpage belong to their respective owners. Warning: All links provided on our website follow only to the Official Website or Users can download the game from the links of the Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Besiege is a physics based building game in which you construct medieval siege engines and lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets. Build a machine which can crush windmills, wipe out battalions of brave soldiers and transport valuable resources, defending your creation against cannons, archers and whatever else the desperate enemies have at their disposal. Create a trundling behemoth, or take clumsily to the skies, and cause carnage in fully destructible environments. Ultimately, you must conquer every Kingdom by crippling their castles and killing their men and livestock, in as creative or clinical a manner as possible!
More on Disclamer Page
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.
There's not a lot of questions about Besiege. Ask insistently in the comments so you can make it frequent! Yup,take me to comments