Where Trash is Treasure
Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his friends and their homes to earn idiotic prizes.
When BK falls into one of his own holes, hes confronted by his best friend Mira and the residents of Donut County, who are all stuck 999 feet underground and they demand answers!
The Hole Keeps Growing
EXPLORE every characters home, each with their own unique environment.
MOVE the hole to swallow up their stuff, growing bigger each time.
COMBINE objects inside for crazy effects: cook soup, breed bunnies, launch fireworks, and more.
CATAPULT things back out of the hole. You can use it to solve puzzles...or just destroy stuff.
DEVOUR everything. The hole wont stop until the whole county is all gone.
Donut County was created by Ben Esposito, designer on What Remains of Edith Finch and The Unfinished Swan. It is the result of six years of solo development, dozens of donuts (for research), and one fateful encounter with a raccoon.
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.