Play through the campaign alone or with with your friends in cross-platform multiplayer co-op and challenge them in team-based PvP matches.
- Create elaborate supply chains of conveyor belts to feed ammo into your turrets and produce materials to use for building
- Use production blocks to create a wide variety of advanced materials
- Distribute liquids and fight constant challenges, like outbreaks of fire or enemy flier raids
- Get the most out of your production by supplying optional coolant and lubricant
- Produce a wide variety of units for automatic management of your base or assault on enemy bases
- Defend your structures from waves of enemies
- Strategically place your turrets to destroy them before they reach your core
- Supply your turrets with ammo, coolant, and power
- Bolster your defenses with powered shields, regeneration projectors and other support buildings
Real Time Strategy
- Set up assembly lines to construct armies of mechanized units
- Use your units to square up against fully functional enemy bases
- Capture more territory to place down more cores and get access to additional resources for expansion
- Play through two separate planetary campaigns
- Conquer the planet Serpulo and Erekir as you advance through 35 hand-made maps and 250+ procedurally generated sectors
- Capture territory and set up factories to produce resources while you play other sectors
- Defend your sectors from periodic invasions
- Coordinate resource distribution between sectors via launch pads
- Research new blocks to fuel progress
- Invite your friends to complete missions together
- 250+ technology blocks to master
- 50+ different types of drones, mechs and ships
- 80+ achievements to complete
Community and Modding
- Use the steam workshop to browse community-made maps and schematics
- Join public community servers to play with others across platforms
- Play co-op, PvP or sandbox
- Community servers support plugins for custom maps and gamemodes
- Create your public dedicated server, or invite friends to your own private session
- Customizable game rules: Change block costs, enemy stats, starting items, wave timing and more
- Built-in map editor lets you make your own maps to play and share with the community
- Browse community-made mods to add or remix even more content
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.