MX Bikes also allows to host and join online races. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for riders' comparison.
Please note that there are neither AI nor a career mode.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- chassis flex simulation
- dynamic terrain deformation
- wet terrain simulation and wet weather
- user-selectable rider gestures
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated bike
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- possibility to paint bike, helmet, kit, boots and gloves
- tools and documentation are provided to allow advanced users to build and integrate new tracks, bikes, helmets, protections and more
- Native Oculus Rift and SteamVR ( HTC Vive, Valve Index ) support
- FreeTrack support
- EDTracker support
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.