Queen Xenia is a real-life character, who lived in the 12th century b.c. Her castle was located at Ftheia plateau, Greece. According to the games plot, the evil wizard Skotos kidnapped the queen in order to use her blood to become powerful. After the royal army was sent to Troy in aid of King Achilles, Ardas has to accomplish a very difficult task. Save the queen at any cost.
The game has been developed by only one person, Dimitris Floros, after 8 months of work. Its a side-scrolling Metroidvania style Platform in which you collect gold and use it to buy items from the Magic shop. Xenia has 12 levels, 7 bosses and makes use of secret rooms and alternate endings, which increase the games replayability. Progress is being made by checkpoints and gameplay is fast-paced.
- Metroidvania gameplay
- 12 stages
- 7 bosses
- Secret rooms which hide treasures
- Fast gameplay with checkpoints
- Magic shop for spending the gold you earn
- Alternative endings
All future updates and DLC will be provided for free.
For PR/Media requests send your emails to [email protected]
Thank you for your support!
LEFT/RIGHT ARROW KEYS > WALK
UP ARROW KEY > JUMP
A KEY > ATTACK
S KEY > SPECIAL ATTACK
D KEY > AURA SHIELD
UP/DOWN ARROWS > CLIMB LADDER
P KEY > PAUSE MENU
C KEY > DELETE ALL PROGRESS
D-PAD > WALK/CLIMB
A KEY > JUMP
X KEY > ATTACK
B KEY > SPECIAL ATTACK
Y KEY > AURA SHIELD
START KEY > PAUSE MENU
BACK KEY > DELETE ALL PROGRESS
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.