WorldBox - God Simulator
WorldBox is the ULTIMATE god simulator and sandbox game!
Create your own world or destroy it using different powers:
- God Simulator. There are a lot of powers in your toolbox that can be used without mana or resources.
- Living world. Creatures have traits and needs. Animals will look for food. Greedy kings will try to get more lands.
Use different tools and brushes to design and populate your world:
- Fantasy Races. There are 4 civilized races in WorldBox. Humans, orcs, elves and dwarves. Each with its own design and specific race traits.
- Civilizations. Races will form kingdoms, colonize new lands and will sail to far continents that you'll create.
- Diplomacy system. Kingdoms will fight with each other. Towns will rebel. Empires will fall. It's your choice to help or watch them fight.
Many fun and crazy abilities that you can use:
- Destruction powers. Lightning, tornadoes, acid rain, nukes, meteorites, plague, dragons and even UFOs.
- Different creatures. Demons, skeletons, zombies, tumors, cold ones, dragons, UFOs and even a giant Crabzilla that you can control yourself!
Interact with your world and create various scenarios:
- Interact. Interact with your world with the divine magnet. Use your powers to start wars or create huge tornadoes! You can affect the world in unique ways.
- Share your maps. Show your creations to other players of the WorldBox community!
- Procedural Generation. Generate worlds of different sizes and find kingdoms with unique flags and names.
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.