It comes with over 80 games that you can load, which can be solved without ever needing to guess.
To help you keep track of all those neighbors, the game highlights them for you, when you enter a square.
Additionally the game comes with a delta mode, which displays the number of remaining mines for each square instead of the total number.
Furthermore you have the option to make each dimension spherical, giving you the ability to play on tubes and tori as well as cubes.
Of course, if you want to, you can play one-, two- or threedimensional Minesweeper with this game. (The game will always be presented in two dimensions)
Want a nice start for your game? This game has a button to give you one!
And if you want to stop playing but do not want to lose all your progress in a game, the autosave feature will let you pick right up where you stop the game.
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.