Games2k22 is not an official developer, publisher or connected organization of this game. All copyrighted materials on this webpage belong to their respective owners. Warning: All links provided on our website follow only to the Official Website or Users can download the game from the links of the Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's house to figure out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basement. You play against an advanced AI that learns from your every move. Really enjoying climbing through that backyard window? Expect a bear trap there. Sneaking through the front door? There'll be cameras there soon. Trying to escape? The Neighbor will find a shortcut and catch you.
- Suspenseful horror gameplay that focuses on sneaking around your neighbor's house
- Constantly evolving experience where the Neighbor's AI counters your moves, and learns from what you do
- Sandbox-style gameplay with plenty of environmental interaction and physics
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
One of the best action games ever!
One of the best games for PC
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.