Explore and reshape distant worlds! Astroneer is set during a 25th century gold rush where players must explore the frontiers of outer space, risking their lives in harsh environments for the chance of striking it rich.
On this adventure, a players most useful tool is their ability to shape their world, altering the terrain and extracting valuable resources from planets, and moons. Resources can be traded or crafted into new tools, vehicles, and modules to create everything from massive industrial bases to mobile rover bases.
- Reshape terrain as though it were made of Play-Doh.
- Survive on and explore procedurally generated planets that can be entirely deformed and traversed.
- Build vehicles and travel to new planets and moons.
- Snap together components and objects to create custom vehicles and modules.
- 4 player online drop-in/drop-out co-op.
What does this mean? It means that Astroneer is still very early in to its development. We've designed Astroneer from the ground-up to be a game that is developed in Early Access. When you first play the game, you will notice that the core gameplay is there but that we have a lot of work ahead of us. Now that we have moved to Alpha, you can expect the following content in the next few months:
- Basebuilding: This system will allow for completely customizable base layouts that can be modified and moved at any time. (Q1 2018)
- Power Refactor: Power management will become a completely new gameplay experience, players will have the flexibility to layout base infrastructure however they wish. Want to harness the power of the sun but create your base underground, hidden from the harsh weather on the surface? Create a solar farm and run cables down to your subterranean base. (Q1 2018)
- Terrain 2.0: An all new procedural terrain system that will be much more performance friendly, while allowing us to create much more robust planets. These new planets will include more diverse biomes, land features, underground cave systems and more. (Q2 2018)
- Weather & Hazards: A completely new system to challenge players when exploring or while at their base. Deal with environmental effects while in the relative safety of your base, or explore planets while outsmarting aggressive flora. (Q1 2018)
- Dedicated Server Support: (Q2 2018)
In addition to the features mentioned above, you can expect a game like Astroneer in Alpha to contain bugs, crashes, and overall instability in single and multiplayer.
If you think our core gameplay is compelling enough to want to support Astroneer while its still in Early Access, we'd love to have your support. Otherwise, we recommend waiting until Astroneer is out of Alpha and in a state where the game is more stable and gameplay and content are further along. We're committed to making Astroneer the best it can be and including you this early in development is a crucial step in that.
If you're curious about the direction we're aiming to take Astroneer in, be sure to go check out our road map, and our development vlogs that we post a couple times a month!
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.