Building a car, airplane, helicopter or walking robot is as easy as playing with toy blocks. Take your machines on exciting expeditions, race them against your friends, or build the craziest contraptions you can imagine in our huge sandbox.
- Intuitive building with modular blocks. It is easy to get started but the possibilities are infinite.
- The world is huge and alive.
- There is always something to do: Go on expeditions, take on challenges, play in the sandbox, race your friends or shoot each other to bits.
- Four player drop in drop out multiplayer game modes.
- An active and growing community with tons of premade vehicles ready to test.
EARLY ACCESS is short for: Trailmakers is still an infant and will become a lot better and BIGGER over the next year. Our aim is to ship significant updates every 2-4 weeks.
If you want to know more about our plans and what the current players are thinking then check out our discord channel: http://discord.gg/trailmakers
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.