Games2k22 is not an official developer, publisher or connected organization of this game. All copyrighted materials on this webpage belong to their respective owners. Warning: All links provided on our website follow only to the Official Website or Users can download the game from the links of the Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Run and jump through SuperTux, the sidescrolling 2D platformer starring Tux, the Linux mascot. Squish and knock out enemies, collect powerups, and solve platforming puzzles throughout the Icy Island and the Rooted Forest, as Tux tries to save his beloved Penny from her kidnapper, Nolok!
- Platforming gameplay similar to original Super Mario games, with some unique abilities such as backflipping and dynamic swimming
- Lovingly hand-crafted graphics contributed by a variety of artists, alongside engaging and catchy music
- Engaging levels designed with casual gameplay, puzzling and speedrunning in mind
- Weird, quirky and some not-so-adorable enemies that might be too cute to kill
- Two full worlds packed with unique and challenging levels, castles, and boss fights
- Other contrib levels, including seasonal worlds, storyless bonus islands, and downloadable Add-ons, which feature new and unique stories and levels
- Simple, flexible Level Editor, which allows for the creation and sharing of levels of any complexity
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.