Saiko no sutoka
The Antagonist, Saiko Chan is a psycho Serial Killer. Shes a very unique Yandere type. She loves to play with you before she has a chance to kill you.
The game focuses more on The Antagonist, Saiko Chan. Her playful AI behaviour towards her Senpai which is you as The Player.
There are two states of saiko AI as she suffers from DID Which makes surviving from saiko unique compared to other horror survival games:
In this state, Saiko Chan is not directly hostile towards The Player but she will not let The Player escape and atempt to stop Player progression by slowing Player down by various means.
In this state, Saiko Chan is very hostile, she will try any way to kill The Player such as she will hide and atempt to amsbush The Player before returning back to Yandere State once she has done enough damage.
The main objective of the game:
You are trapped in the school abducted by the Saiko Chan. This, the goal is to escape from the school by collecting numbers that would unlock the safe that contains the exit door key.
The game introduces 3 modes in The Steam early launch with her own visual looks.
1. Yandere Mode where Saiko Chan is shown as sane version of prior version of her before snap snapped (Tutorial/Story mode)
2. Normal and Hard Mode is what the normal Saiko game play where we need to escape.
3. Yangire Mode; this is the hardest mode and only for those that wants a challenge. (Very difficult mode)
Lets play our game now!
#SaikoNoSutoka # #
The game is in alpha 2.1 and will going to get alot more content in the future with newer updates as i plan to make this game with fully fleshed out AI which is rarely seen in todays game.
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.