Games2k22 is not an official developer, publisher or connected organization of this game. All copyrighted materials on this webpage belong to their respective owners. Warning: All links provided on our website follow only to the Official Website or Users can download the game from the links of the Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A spaceship from Potato World crashes onto an alien planet. The sole survivor: Brotato, the only potato capable of handling 6 weapons at the same time. Waiting to be rescued by his mates, Brotato must survive in this hostile environment.
- Auto-firing weapons by default with a manual aiming option
- Fast runs (under 30 minutes)
- Dozens of characters available to customize your runs (one-handed, crazy, lucky, mage and many more)
- Hundreds of items and weapons to choose from (flamethrowers, SMGs, rocket launchers or sticks and stones)
- Survive waves lasting 20 to 90 seconds each and kill off as many aliens as you can during that time
- Collect materials to gain experience and get items from the shop between waves of enemies
- Accessibility options: tweak the health, damage and speed of enemies so the difficulty is right for you
- 1. All review text and other content on our website are original only. The copyrights to all video game software reviews and created arts belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. All third-party brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy, and Microsoft Advertising.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- If you have any question or suggestion about the website, please feel free to contact us.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.